• Scientific name: Terminalia ivorensis A. Chev
• Spanish: Framirí©
Description of the wood
• Sapwood: Yellowish white.
• Heartwood: Yellow to yellowish brown.
• Fiber: Straight, sometimes slightly intertwined.
• Grain: Medium.
• Sapwood: Impregnable
Mediameme • Heartwood: Non-impregnable
• Sawing: Easy, no problems
• Drying: Easy, medium to fast. Slight risk of deformacoons and fendas.
• Cepiliado: Easy. Reisgo of repelo in pieces with interlaced fiber.
• Gluing: Acid wood that can cause problems with acidic glues.
• Nailing and screwing: Easy
• Finish: No problems.
• Indoor and outdoor furniture.
• Interior carpentry, doors, stairs, cladding, mouldings, skirting boards, friezes.
• Outdoor carpentry, doors and windows.
• Plywood board.
• Resistance to static flexion 870 kg/cm2
• Elasticity module 94,000 kg/cm2
• Resistance to compression 450 kg/cm2
- It frequently presents bites.