• Scientist: Guibourtia spp
• Spanish: Bubinga
• Sapwood: Impregnable
• Heartwood: Non-impregnable
• Sawing: It needs great power, but it does not pose more problems than its hardness.
• Drying: Slow, with many risks of fendas.
• Planning: Expensive due to its hardness, but only presents a risk of repelling in pieces with interlocking fiber.
• Gluing: No problems.
• Nailing and screwing: Due to its hardness requlere perform predrillings.
• Finish: No problems.
• Furniture and fine cabinetry of interior and exterior
Turned and curved furniture.
• Interior carpentry, doors, stairs, cladding, parquet, mouldings, skirting boards, friezes.
• Exterior carpentry, doors, windows
• Decorative plates.
• Resistance to static flexion 1,560 kg/cm2
• Elasticity module 171,000 kg/cm2
• Resistance to compression 720 kg/cm2